Intern / Train in USA
USA Internship Program
Create a Partnership with CDS
CDS invites international universities, foundations, and like-minded organizations to partner with us to create professional development programs in the U.S. for participants from around the world.
With forty years of experience in international professional exchange and a large network of contacts throughout the U.S., CDS has the expertise and the infrastructure to execute professional exchanges in a diverse array of fields. Across our programs, we seek to build professional networks across borders, facilitate the international exchange of knowledge, and foster mutual understanding.
- A multilingual staff with regional expertise encompassing five continents
- An extensive network of internationally engaged, U.S.-based alumni, companies, and partner organizations
- Expertise in J-1 visa sponsorship for international interns and trainees, with a visa denial rate under 1%
- Programming experience ranging from educational seminars to cultural outings to executive-level events
- Recent professional initiatives encompassing a diverse range of professions and regions. In the past year, CDS has served business and media professionals from Germany, immigrant service practitioners from Belgium, aspiring leaders from South Korea, and technology students from Rwanda, to name a few
- A headquarters in New York City with regional representation in Washington D.C. and Ann Arbor, Michigan, and contacts throughout the U.S.
CDS currently partners with dozens of universities, foundations, public institutions, and corporations throughout the world. References from organizations comparable to yours are available upon request.
For more information on partnering with CDS, please contact
Are you interested in hosting an international intern or trainee at your company? Partner programs are also available for you. Learn more about hosting.